Blazelink Firestaff (Collapsable) - OUT OF STOCK
Due to aluminum shortage we are currently unable to manufacture staffs.
Our BlazeLinkTM Break-down Contact Fire Staff breaks into three sections, making shipping and travel easy. The Endpieces can also be used in any BlazeLink poi, torch, or staff adapter.
- Manufacturing: Manufactured by hand with care and pride in Tucson, Arizona. Made in the USA
- Staff Body: A 7/8 inch aluminum center section, with two (2) 3/4 inch aluminum endpieces. All Aluminum is hard-anodized drawn 6061-T6.
- Grip: Fabric-style grip for reliable effortless contact moves, especially on costumes, clothing, and skin. Marked in the center with a random-color holographic tape.
- Wick: Topped with our signature 3 inch MoonBlaze wick for good flame size and burn times. Also available in Sushi Roll, rolled instead of braided design.
Poi Customization & Maintenance:
- Additional Customization: For information on additional customization, such as custom lengths, contact customer support
- Materials Information: For information on wick materials, please visit the materials information section in our Learning Center.
- Maintenance:For information on service, repairs, and ongoing maintenance for your fire prop, visit our maintenance page.
- Large or awkward items, like fire staff and hoop products, may ship separately from the rest of your order.